Cool Word of the Week Contest!
Win a free eBook copy of "Darkwoods"
- SUSURRATE [sjuːsəˌreɪt] -verb
- to make a soft rustling sound; whisper; murmur
"Zuryzel heard the wind susurrate through the trees."
Word for Week of June 15-21 is:
- SAPID [sap-id] -adjective
- having taste or flavor.
- agreeable to the taste; palatable.
- agreeable, as to the mind; to one's liking.
"I find Darkwoods to be very sapid."
Want a free copy of Darkwoods?
Here's your chance. The prize for the CWOWC is a free eBook copy of Darkwoods!